..<< = Love Words = >>..

Minggu, 14 Maret 2010

My Dream

Often when I lay my tired body down for the evening
I will let my mind drift to a place I’ve been dreaming of for years

In this place there are candles and family
There are flowers and friends

There is love
There is Genevieve

We stand hand-in-hand
I see the deep love in your blue eyes
I smell the flowers in your sun kissed, honey colored hair

Though we are surrounded by others I see only you
I recite the vows that I have been waiting to give to you my entire life
I see the tears well in your eyes as you recite your vows to me

It is done; we are complete; we are one
I am so lucky to have fallen in love with my best friend
Now you are my wife, my life’s partner and my soulmate

On this day; the day that we make this dream reality
I will spend the rest of my life attempting to be worthy of your love

I am forever devoted to only you Genevieve
You are the reason I breathe the air and walk the earth
By your side is where I will always stay

0 comments:

Steam Coal | Industri Dan Niaga