..<< = Love Words = >>..

Rabu, 10 Maret 2010

I miss you Love

I miss you Loveby

I miss you Love-so much today.
I regret I let you fly away.
I kissed your lips a sweet goodbye.
Now I feel like I could almost die.

My eyes try hard not to weep.
I can not eat. I cannot sleep.
The devil plants his seed of doubt.
"Perhaps his love-You'll live without."

I question now-your love for me.
Was it all really meant to be?
Was I a game you had to play?
Are there lies in what you say?

8 more days til you come home.
I need you now but I'm so alone.
All these years- its been you and me.
My friend, my lover, my destiny.

I've never known this depth of love.
A gift to me from God above.
Oh God please grant me this one prayer.
When I go to meet him... that he'll be there.

0 comments:

Steam Coal | Industri Dan Niaga