..<< = Love Words = >>..

Minggu, 14 Maret 2010

Going No Where

Walls thick with pictures
of beaches and green
leaves mellow out the
drama inside our
minds. Comfort flows
from the waterfall
we call sleep...
soft pillows
filled to the brim
with fluffed up feathers
that share nothing
but occupation.

Here I lie awake
day after day after day

Music trembles inside my
ear swallowing the minor
thoughts that shouldn't be there
allowing me to focus on you.
Notes transform into shape
and you are real again.
Next to me in a safe haven
free of guilt
free of limited time

The two of us can be
whatever we want in this
place I've constructed out
of simple notions and
puzzle pieces of memory.

I don't know where to
go or even how to start.
I just hope I end up
right next to your beating
heart.

*Any ideas for a title would be nice*

0 comments:

Steam Coal | Industri Dan Niaga